- Accommodation Assistant
- Education Advisor (Sales)
0161 236 0684
2. 28天全薪年假 plus 各种extra 假期
4. 丰富的团队建设活动high 翻天
Job Title: Accommodation Assistant
Desired Start Date: March
Working Hours: Part-time 20 hours per week (Mon-Fri)
Contract Type: Temporary until September
Salary: £7.70 - £8.21 per hour
The Accommodation Assistant is to provide support to the accommodation team and to contribute towards achieving sales targets.
- Obtain student Wechat contact information
- Record booking information into the CRM
- Updating the accommodation website (pricing, room type etc)
- Assisting students with accommodation enquiries and booking
- Assisting the team with marketing
- Maintaining contact with students before and after check in
- Obtain feedback from students
- Any other relevant tasks set by the team
Required Knowledge, Experience, Skills & Personal Traits:
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Mandarin.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Have the ability to multitask
- Responsible, honest and organised
Job title: Education Advisor
Contract Type:Full-time (fixed term 3 months with extension)
Working Hours:Monday to Friday (09.00-17:30)
Salary: £21,000 - £23,000 - PLUS uncapped bonus
Overall Purpose of the Job:
UKEC is looking for dynamic and highly driven individuals who envision a fun & challenging career in the education consultancy industry and will effectively promote international education and continuously strive to achieve sales targets.
The Key Tasks Include but are not limited to:
- Share responsibility for the recruitment of international students and actively assist the team to achieve
- Proactively plan and execute recruitment and marketing activities (both online & offline) to promote our services and in turn help to achieve targets.
- Deal with student enquiries and provide professional consultation services to students.
- Liaise with universities and students to track students' applications, arrange interviews, and field any general or specific enquiries as well as advocate on behalf of students.
- Visit students off-site for counselling and information sessions, distribute leaflets, take part in and and off-site recruitment events such as education fairs, university interviews, open days and other relevant recruitment events.
- Be available for ad hoc and regular company training where necessary and be prepared to deliver information sessions at regular company meetings. Also be available for university information sessions and familiarisation trips.
- Maintain good communication with colleagues and keep the centre manager informed of application statuses or problems.
- From time-to-time undertake other relevant tasks as requested by the centre manager or the company.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experiences:
- Have a university degree in any discipline.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Mandarin.
- Have excellent sales skills.
- Have strong direct marketing skills.
- Have a strong sense of market knowledge.
- Be able to meet targets and deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Have excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Be responsible, mature, reliable, and honest.
- The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work full-time in the UK.
- Be a committed team player but also be dependable enough to work individually with minimum supervision
- Have at least 1-year experience in the education consultancy industry
- Have a proven track record of meeting sales targets
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Experiences:
- Be able to demonstrate initiative to develop and improve services.
- Have a network or customer base in the local international student community would be a distinct advantage.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this position, kindly send your CV together with a cover letter detailing your experiences to the following email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also quote the source from which you obtained the job advertisement, and specify the desired location.
Apply Now for Immediate Start!
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted accordingly.