Category: Living

Important Contact Numbers for International Students in the UK

Following on from the terror attacks in London, we have had many students contacting us, asking about the contact numbers for the emergency services in the UK. 

Here in the UK, there is an emergency number which covers the police, fire, and ambulance services. For non-emergency cases, there is also a separate number for both the police and the NHS (medical advice out-of-hours). 

Confused? We know, there is a lot to remember! That's why we've created this handy graphic as a guide to all the important telephone numbers you need when studying and living in the UK.


numbers you need to know as an international student in the UK



Get in touch today, for more information on life in the UK, or studying at a UK university contact us on



Keep up to date with all the latest news on Facebook, and Instagram