Consultations and Applications
IELTS Mock & Proof-Reading
Visa & Immigration
» University of Worcester
University of Worcester
· With a history dating back to 1946, Worcester has established a reputation for world-class teaching and practical, purposeful research.
· We’re a vibrant, forward-looking university, well known for the quality of our degrees with employers actively seeking out our graduates.
· As the only higher education institution in Herefordshire and Worcestershire, we have a strong role to play in the region. We deliver degree programmes to nearly 10, 000 students and employ 1, 000 staff.
· Worcester has undergone significant change and growth over the last few years, expanding into new subject areas, more than doubling student numbers and investing substantially in staff and new facilities.
Location and Transport
· A beautiful, cathedral city in the heart of the English countryside, Worcester offers a unique combination of small-town charm and big-city sophistication.
· University campuses and facilities are within a 20 minute walk of each other and the city centre nearby.
· Worcester is located in the heart of the country; 45 minutes from Birmingham and 2 hours from London by car. Excellent rail connections mean that travel times by train are nearly as quick.